Lights, camera, action! Absolutely James Bond and The Zaritsky Archive bring you a photo contest where YOU are the star.
Simply submit a picture or two on the associated thread of you in Bond clothes, in a Bond situation or living the Bond lifestyle.
Why should you do this?
For the prizes of course! Companies that support the Bond lifestyle have donated some wonderful prizes that will certainly enhance anyone’s collection. A small panel of judges will be judging your pictures throughout the contest.
If you want to increase your likelihood of winning simply combine as many components into the pictures themselves. For example you in a Sunspel shirt is good but you in a Sunspel shirt by an Aston Martin is better!
As an example see our very own Quartermaster The Mantis:
By the way, there are NO extra points for showing expensive clothing and accessories so an outfit from Walmart has as much a chance of winning as a Tom Ford suit…it’s all about capturing the moment and emotion of Bond…be creative!
The contest starts TODAY and will continue through to the end of August so you have plenty of time to get yourself into all types of “situations” that might make a great photo entry or two.
So what can I win?!
Absolutely James Bond and The Zaritsky Archive are offering some amazing prizes for the aspiring James Bond, some which are coming direct from the The Zaritsky Archive!
- First prize: Fernando Guillén Cuervo’s screen used shirt from Quantum of Solace. Fernado was the Colonel of Police that betrays Mathis and Bond.
- Second Prize: James Bond wardrobe from Sunspel including a special boxed set of James Bond clothes.
- Third Prize: James Bond Prop set including a The World Is Not Enough Talkabout, a You Only Live Twice piranha, a diamond and Marching Band Tape from Diamonds Are Forever and a ballast ball from For Your Eyes Only.
- Fourth Prize: A Mixer recipe book from Smirnoff, Heineken Bond bottle opener, and a set of Cartumundi Cards.
I think you will agree some amazing prizes and well worth having a go! So what are you waiting for agent 007…
How do I enter?
It’s simple, photograph yourself (or have someone do it for you) looking like James Bond. Upload the photo to the James Bond Lifestyle Competition topic. You may post up to two photos of yourself, any further photos will be removed.
When posting on Absolutely James Bond you will see a new option underneath the posting toolbar. The ‘Add image to post’ link opens a new window which allows you to upload your photo.
- Enter any text then press return to enter a couple of new lines. It is best to insert your images one line under any text.
- Click the ‘Add image to post’ link.
- Click ‘Browse’ to locate your image file on your computer or memory stick. – Leave all other options as they are. Adult content is not supported on Absolutely James Bond.
- Click the ‘Upload It!’ button and your photo will be uploaded.
- The code to display your image will automatically appear in the post box at position 1 on the first image.
Visit the James Bond Lifestyle Competition topic and post your pictures.
Due to popular demand the competition has been extended until the end of August, that’s a whole extra month to photograph yourself. If you’re going on holiday why not take some Bond props along!
Competition Terms and Rules
By submitting your photo(s), you agree to the following rules, terms and conditions:
All photos entered will be evaluated. Images will be judged on originality, creativity, overall photographic and artistic quality, and how much it is an original representation of an ‘ultimate Bond moment’.
Limit of TWO entries per person!
The contestant must own all rights to any photographs entered in this contest. It is the responsibility of the contestant to ensure that publication of the photographs raises no legal claims. Anyone under the age of 16 must have parental consent before publishing their photos.
The photo does not have to be taken by you, but the photograph’s author must be aware of the submission.
Digital enhancement is permitted! International entries are not only welcome but encouraged.
All prizes must be accepted as awarded, and are not convertible to cash.
Photos thought to be outside of the above criteria may be removed from consideration without the contestant being notified. The judges decisions are final.
Additional Terms and Conditions
By participating in the contest, you agree to release and hold harmless Absolutely James Bond (ajb007.co.uk), sponsors, affiliates, and advertising and promotional agencies from any and all damages, injuries, claims, causes of actions, or losses of any kind resulting from your participation in this contest, including infringement of intellectual property rights. Absolutely James Bond, sponsors, affiliates, and advertising and promotional agencies assume no responsibility or liability for any damages, injuries, claims, causes of actions, or losses of any kind arising in whole or in part from this contest.
Enter before it’s too late…
Visit the James Bond Lifestyle Competition topic to see others entries and post your own.